BS, Industrial Engineering, Northwestern University – Robert McCormick School of Engineering & Applied Science (2016)
For over 6 years, Monica has served as a managing consultant and technical program manager for multiple enterprise clients, spanning several distinct industries. Her main focal point has been enabling clients to transform through digital innovation, driving process improvement initiatives, and the introduction/expansion of new technologies. Monica is currently growing her skillset in enterprise cloud strategy & transformation efforts as an Engagement Manager at Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- SPARK Program Mentoring (Chicago, IL)
- Career counseling & interview coaching for undergraduate students
- Society of Woman Engineers (SWE) – Collegiate
- Peer Health Exchange (PHE) – Collegiate
Mental health advocacy, travel, reading, dance & exercise, playing with her puppy (Sophie)